[CAUT] Darnell caster wheels needed

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 4 07:17:00 MDT 2006

Alan,

At 08:32 AM 5/4/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>  The student is an (apparently desirable for retention) MFA 1

In a former life (USN), I could have assigned interesting words to those
letters, but for clarification, what do _you_ mean??
;-}

>and the piano faculty is concerned that if we are too heavy handed with
>her, she may not return next year.  I, on the other hand, am concerned
>about the "law of the street" (i. e., how we respond to this will
>determine future behavior of other students) and the fact that without
>trust and mutual! respect, this school, whose facilities are open 24/7,
>cannot function.

Oh, you mean the radical idea that actions have consequences?  Nah...,
can't happen lest we adversely affect someone's self-esteem..

>SO, I have been directed to do everything in my power to minimize the cost
>to the perpretrator.

ONce obtained, could you have the perp do the installation?
Tilting/removing/replacing, etc.???

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.