[CAUT] Darnell caster wheels needed

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 4 10:47:51 MDT 2006

At 12:13 PM 5/4/2006 -0400, you wrote:

>Alan,
>

>ONce obtained, could you have the perp do the installation?
>Tilting/removing/replacing, etc.???
>
>SADLY, NO, DUE TO A COMBINATION OF LACK OF COMPETENCE ON THEIR PART AND
>LIABILITY ISSUES.

Perhaps, if not hands-on, the perp could be required to watch as _you_ do
it?  It would at least demonstrate that SOMEONE has to pay the
consequences.  Around here, I remind students what each piano costs in the
monetary unit which they/their parents understand - the comprehensive fee
(tuition/R&B).

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.