[CAUT] Darnell caster wheels needed

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Thu May 4 11:47:25 MDT 2006

Thanks for the continued attention you have given to this matter.

Here's the overview: She will be giving a presentation to a workshop of piano majors today, reading from an outline I prepared that was approved by the piano faculty, explaining what she did and why it is problematic for the entire community (see attached).  Our Dean just agreed to call her into his office to explain herself, just to ensure that she appraciates the gravity of the situation.  Also, she will be paying for the actual repair time and for parts (although NOT for the time it takes for me to try and find wheels alone and save her $ !!!).

Fliberty-gibit!,

Alan Eder, RPT