[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Jeff Olson jlolson at cal.net
Thu May 4 18:40:51 MDT 2006

I find that the best strategy is to affect an expression of utter
self-importance and confidence when tuning under these
near-impossible circumstances.  If nothing else, it makes one
feel better, and perhaps persuades others observing that you're
actually tuning with the precision possible under normal
circumstances.

I also occasionally smile knowingly -- you've heard of "smile
therapy," haven't you, Michelle?

Jeff O.