[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

stranges at Oswego.EDU stranges at Oswego.EDU
Mon May 8 19:50:56 MDT 2006

Piano Peeps-

This harpsichord was brought in two days before the recital and I pretty
much CAMPED OUT there tuning this thing (and had tuned it -no joke- about
40 times prior) and with the help of a harpsichord guru, we worked on the
voicing together and made some adjustments.
This is a Hubbard kit harpsichord made in 1979 with uhhhhh.... "personal
problems" and man did I know it.
I *was* on the nervous side during the whole concert, but I must admit it
was a good boy.
The first half was most important, for it was solo voice (Jacquelin
Horner-one of the Anonymous 4) accompanied only by harpsichord.
2nd half was a Bach contata.

And there SURE AS HECK was no spaghetti-strapped slinky dress-wearing
Stranges on stage.
(Quit laughing, those that already knew that!!)

But I did look GOOD.

No accu-tuner.
Just me, my gooseneck lever and a big smirk on my face.

:B
Strangey