[CAUT] Hamburg leg bolt

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Tue May 9 06:46:08 MDT 2006

Get a Piano Transporter from Jansen. I have two colleges using them. They do
require some learning time. Spider dollies not only often change the height
but can change the tone and projection, worsew though they  encourage
"racing" and other student pursuits that require braking abilities not yet
developed at that age. Oh a n spider dollies look just terrible even with
bags over their heads. IMHO.

Chris Solliday