[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

stranges at Oswego.EDU stranges at Oswego.EDU
Tue May 9 08:00:36 MDT 2006

Ehhhhhhh... I just *knew* one of you would comment on the gooseneck.

:)

Yeah- I know lots love the t-handle for harpsichords.

I don't remember mentioning I had a "tuning problem"...
I like the gooseneck. I think it's a cute.
It resembles the type I use on pianos!
You say tomato... (I say *peeps*.)

:B
her