[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Tue May 9 10:04:01 MDT 2006

Hi Susan,

I just got some string scale info from Hubbard for our instrument here. Ours
is a French double from the 60's and significantly rebuilt in the 1990's by
my predecessor, Mark Story who did a great job. New board, bridges, tuning
pin plank, transposing keyboard, new jacks. Still needs lots of tweaking,
but with a solid foundation.

I can send you a copy of the scale info if you want. Or just contact
Hubbard.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University