[CAUT] DC bottom covers

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Thu May 25 01:59:21 MDT 2006

Hi Bob,
                With -30C air coming into the building during Jan.each
piano should have 2 damp chasers. But this is the reality of budgets. I
have a lot of data that I am sorting through.
Things are not what we assume. So many variables.  Water supplies,
electrolytes, Efficiency of pads vs time, Frequency of door's opening
(draft)  Positioning of measuring device, and so the list goes on.
Trying to get into the 40% range is one thing, keeping it there is another
story altogether.  That's why measurements are made 24/7 every 15mins.