[CAUT] colton spider dolly

Debra Feiger debra_feiger at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 08:45:25 MDT 2006

Hello fellow techs
  I am still a new to this list and really appreciate your help as I settle into my new university position at UCSD.  We are looking to purchase two spider dollies for two grand pianos (SS B and SS L) so that we can keep them positioned on them and easily move the pianos as needed.  This is s.o.p. for the university.  Facilities has typically gone through the local steinway dealer who sells the unit and comes to install it.  The price seems rather steep and I am wondering what other universities use and from whom they purchase their dollies.  Thanks for your help.
  Debra