[CAUT] stack fit to keyframe

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:01:41 MDT 2006

Hi John,
    Quite right. I should have added ³in current production.² Ron Overs is
the first to point out that Herrberger ³went there first² in regards to
knuckle/jack being on the convergence line. Ron¹s action has several
additional features.
    BTW, I like that felt on the jack tender, rather than on the letoff
button. Prohibitively expensive to make, but a nice feature, IMO.
    Thanks for sharing the illustration.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico