[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 5 14:44:15 MDT 2007

No, you're not the only one, Jim.  I asked Don about that in Kansas City and
he said I'd just get used to it after a while.  Perhaps if I did ask many
Kawai actions and factory workers or prepped all the pianos in a dealership
(Ha!) I'd eventually get used to it, but most of us aren't in those
situations.

jeannie

  _____