[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Tue Aug 7 21:48:51 MDT 2007

Fred,

I think if you re-read Michael Wathen's comments he attributes this
method to "Garlick".  For those who are too young to remember, that
would be Bill Garlick.    A person who used to be a very valuable
member of the PTG.

For me, you are wrong about the rapid flick motion.  But you can do
that if you want.  You know what works best for you.  It's nice to
have a good exchange of ideas without one person judging and
insisting they have the only correct answer.

Tim Coates