[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:16:43 MDT 2007

Hi Tim,
    Just to make myself clear, I have the utmost respect for Michael Wathen
and for Bill Garlick. And for you, for that matter. Doesn¹t mean we can¹t
state opposing opinions. I don¹t think there is anyone out there deciding
³who wins the game.² As I look at it, we each present our own perspective,
and we each have the opportunity to learn from others. Maybe some day we¹ll
all agree on everything, but I doubt I¹ll live that long (or even long
enough for us all to agree on any one thing). Meanwhile, disagreement
doesn¹t have to mean all out war <G>.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico