[CAUT] A BIG Piano

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 9 17:22:58 MDT 2007

A BIG PianoKen,

Thank you for this. The piano is in David Crombie's book 'Piano'. I knew there was a CD because I knew someone who had one, but did not know how to order it. I have now done so. By the way, to anyone unfamiliar with the book, it is well worth having, beautifully illustrated and the technical information is accurate, though some of the British terminology may be a little unfamiliar.

Again, thanks, Ted Sambell