[CAUT] Black on Black... Optivisor

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Aug 10 10:57:03 MDT 2007

Hi Jim,

As to your original issue of actually seeing the parts in question, have you
tried an Optivisor? I just recently got one and it is a very well-designed
and useful tool. Very comfortable, exchangeable lenses, optional light and a
reasonable price. Check it out at:

 http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog
&Type=Product&ID=18108SP

-- Alan McCoy, RPT