[CAUT] First casualty of the year

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Aug 16 16:21:03 MDT 2007

Yesterday some gorillas were moving some file cabinets, etc. and we
heard this big crash/bang! We saw 4 big gashes in the fallboard of a new
P22. The guys said they didn't do it... About that same time I figured
Keith was a pretty good touch up man. (They were huge football players)

Jim Busby

BYU Boneless Chicken Club