[CAUT] SAT numbers

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 18 19:25:54 MDT 2007

High numbers happen all the time on poorly scaled pianos... Baldwin Hamilton (F is usually in the 16 to 18 range)   No matter what you do you will have problems with that tuning.   Sure you can tune with less stretch to make the octave better but what happens to you fifths?   COMPROMISE...

Hey, I thought you were getting a Verituner?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044