[CAUT] Hornung and Moller?

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Sun Aug 26 13:12:45 MDT 2007

Jim,

Can't tell you much about Hornung and Moller except that I own a
small H&M grand. I purchased it last year from North Bennett Street
School. I just had to buy it when it came up for sale because it was
the first grand I ever worked on. (I still have my first upright
too!) The piano is from the 20's, I believe, and it has two pedals as
well. I have heard from a few former students that this grand was
their favorite piano to tune. All in all a good little grand. I have
some work to do to get it back in shape. If the H&M's you have are of
similar quality I do not foresee a big problem in selling them. It
just depends who is in the market. If it is Fred Sturm, I doubt you
would have a sale. :-)

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician