[CAUT] Hornung and Moller/ surplus website

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Aug 27 11:49:26 MDT 2007

Thanks Ed, Don, Dave, Jon, Fred, others.

It's good to get some info, and at least I learned that others have seen good pianos of this make. (IOW, it isn't in the PSO, or POS category). I actually like it, but we're getting some Steinway donations so we need room... Gee, life is hard sometimes. Decisions, decisions.

We'll post pictures on our http://surplus.byu.edu/ site in about a week. It has a very interesting custom inlay on the fallboard; "BYU" in an extremely flowery, artsy shape. I guess that precludes it for sale to any other university!

BTW, I thought you might be interested in how we sell our pianos. The web site above has some things you might want to look at/Laugh at/add to/borrow, etc. (Scroll down for piano info) Some of the wording is rough, but at least we can refer people to the site rather than go through the spiel over and over on the phone.

Thanks again.

 Jim Busby BYU