[CAUT] Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Mon Aug 27 17:08:42 MDT 2007

Hello Jim,
this sounds like a very worthwhile, interesting, and for me, exciting
prospect.

As a believer in stainless wire for many different situations and
applications, I am surprised it is so slow to get recognition in North
America.

Among the things you mention, I wonder if there is any way to study how
and why stainless wire attains such a high degree of tuning stability.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com