[CAUT] Tuning with right hand vs. Left

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 19 19:46:54 MST 2007

In China and Taiwan, every tuner tunes left handed. This was also true in
Scoland, and may or not be so still. I feel it is irrelevant. What matters
is whay one does with the tuning pin and string, and however one gets there
is correct if it works.If I go up to a piano and it is beautifully tuned,
how can I tell? It may have been done by someone standing on their head for
all I know. This sort of theorizing is nonsense. We should concentrate on
what really matters.

Ted Sambell