[CAUT] Lessons from shoulder surgery

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 00:34:45 MST 2007

I know I am getting some pain sometimes lifting my left arm/key striking arm straight up towards the side.   It doesn't feel like it's in the joint but the muscles close to the joint.   Since I don't lift that arm much it hasn't bothered me enough to have it checked out.   My tuning shoulder has no problems...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044