[CAUT] grand casters

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Thu Feb 1 07:35:42 MST 2007

Barbara.

To quote Jansen. "Raises grand no higher than standard casters. These
dollies do serve their function but cannot fully give protectioon and
durability of Grand Piano Stage Trucks."

Looks isn't everything when it comes to safety. You might want to
explain the liability aspect of NOT having a piano truck.

WIm

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music