[CAUT] prayers needed

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:48:22 MST 2007

Hello All,

One of our colleagues very much needs your prayers, if you are so
inclined, or just positive thoughts. Patty Murphy Cabot of the Boston
chapter and part-time tech at Harvard suffered complications during
childbirth several weeks ago. The complications continue and she is
in surgery as I write. The family has asked for "all hands on deck"
so this is my way of getting as many hands up there as possible. If
you want to know more about Patty please go to this site for the
latest updates:

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?
method=search&siteName=pattymurphycabot

Many thanks for helping this beautiful woman get a chance to enjoy
her beautiful baby girl.

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician