[CAUT] not technical, question about old PT Journals

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 7 06:27:49 MST 2007

Gordon,  I've been getting the journal since before 89 and I dont ever
remember not getting one...
Hei Hei  (Finnish for bye bye)

Paul

"Keith Roberts" <keithspiano at gmail.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
02/06/2007 09:26 PM
Please respond to
kpiano at goldrush.com; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] not technical, question about old PT Journals

>From tech CD ROM of the journals, the Jan 89 issue was a Directory issue.
No real cover. The Feb 89 issue had a light tan cover and an upright
action model on the front. Has 4 leads in the front of the key.
Keith Roberts

On 2/6/07, pnotnr at aol.com <pnotnr at aol.com> wrote:
Colby College, in Waterville, ME has a small book bindery, and the guy
running it is also a private tuning customer of mine.  We discussed having
all my Piano Technicians Journal's bound into hard cover annual volumes.

I gathered all my journals (going back to February of 1982) and found that
I can't find anything from January or February of 1989.  I know that many
years had one month where the Guild Directory replaced a monthly issue,
but I don't recall two consecutive months where there was no journal.

Can anyone tell me whether there was a PTJ issue in January and February
of 1989?  Thanks.

Gordon Large, RPT
Hallowell, Maine
Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security
tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
free AOL Mail and more.