[CAUT] grand casters

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Feb 7 21:51:04 MST 2007

David-
Now this is interesting - I thought you were joking about the cord
wrapped around the casters and serious about the signed release.  You
meant  it the other way 'round.  That teaches me a thing about email
communication (lack thereof).

Regarding the string wrapped around the caster, I suggest that if
anyone uses this method, they may want to consider having more than
just a warm handshake in place as a liability waiver.  When 800 pounds
start rolling, they can cause a lot of damage.  These days, in US
courts of law, how much is a flattened pinky worth?

Regarding caster height: I am saying that if the bottom of your piano
leg is 80 mm (~3") off the floor, the small size caster I carry will
fit without having to modify the leg height.

Off to the CAL State Convention...  come see the casters (and more)
there...

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440