[CAUT] Studio trucks/dollies

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 09:30:46 MST 2007

Well you could consider better castors on the piano...rubber double wheel thingys...maybe pump that baby up with some big castors and raise the bench?...;-]   Wall damage is definitely a possiblity with those heavy duty dollys, but think how well protected the piano is...

People CAN trip over the back extensions...I've taped mine with white tape to get attention...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044