[CAUT] RE : Fun morning

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 12 21:33:05 MST 2007

Hi Aaron,

It's smaller and a little lighter. I don't have the carbon fiber one, but I did modify one of my aluminum tip. I got a 24.5mm aluminum tubing (bicycle seat post) and glued it inside the tip. I then used the rubber ball that Pianoforte Supply sell at the other end. I didn't feel any bending and I can see more specially with uprights. So, I ended up with 2 tuning levers.

If some of you want, I guess I could post a picture of my contraption.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC