[CAUT] grand cover

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:49:53 MST 2007

"Covers by Jill" & "Instrument Covers" are one & the same.  Great
covers!  We have 3 now.  The latest is one with double padding for our
new D that gets moved through a narrow door.  Even with the double
padding it's not too cumbersome & really protects the piano.  About
$5-550.  The other 2 are regular padded cordura @ about $450.  Not
cheap, but worth every penny.

Otto