[CAUT] grand cover

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Feb 16 08:57:38 MST 2007

David,

I just bought a new cover for a Baldwin D from Covers by Jill in Salem,
OR.  It's very nice, anti flame,liquid retardant, shock resistant, etc
etc....
Address: Instrument Covers - 3468 Peck Ave SE Salem, OR 97302

Paul

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
02/15/2007 09:36 PM
Please respond to
ilvey at sbcglobal.net; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
[CAUT] grand cover

I've got a Steinway D here at Stanford that needs a new cover.   Any info
on what you folks are using and like and where to order would be
appreciated.   I'm think the vinyl covers would be too cumbersome, but
probably more durable...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044