[CAUT] Adjustable Piano Chair source (for Dave Davis, RPT)

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Tue Feb 20 10:29:42 MST 2007

Richard,

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

The replacement crank idea from Ron N still intrigues me. I'm not having much luck finding an assortment of cranks, though. Maybe Cy or Ron N can figure out a Google word that will work. So far, I've come up with a gazillion other things you can use a crank for -- drugs, shows, ipods, ice cream freezers...

Dave Davis, RPT