[CAUT] Adjustable Piano Chair source (for Dave Davis, RPT)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Feb 20 21:38:47 MST 2007

> The replacement crank idea from Ron N still intrigues me. I'm not having
> much luck finding an assortment of cranks, though. Maybe Cy or Ron N can
> figure out a Google word that will work. So far, I've come up with a
> gazillion other things you can use a crank for -- drugs, shows, ipods,
> ice cream freezers...
>
> Dave Davis, RPT

I see what you mean. I didn't have much luck either at first.
I know they're out there, and someone somewhere has a
warehouse, or at least a closet full of all sorts. That's the
problem with text searches when you need conceptual ones.

Try these.

Hand wheels
http://www.carrlane.com/Catalog/index.cfm/27025071F0B221118070C1C512D020609090C0015482013180B041D1E173C3B2853524755

Crank handles