[CAUT] Adjustable Piano Chair source (for Dave Davis, RPT)

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Feb 20 14:33:44 MST 2007

Grin... thats gotta be the most hard up druggie picture I've ever had
drawn for me... or... crank.... wasnt that a word used for....
jimmenees... I must be getting old. I can hardly remember that now.

As for the benches... I'd suggest you order a couple three four just to
try em out.  They are competively priced with other types of benches,
and ten times as durable... and much much easier/quicker to adjust.

Cheers
RicB

    Richard,

    Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

    The replacement crank idea from Ron N still intrigues me. I'm not
    having much luck finding an assortment of cranks, though. Maybe Cy
    or Ron N can figure out a Google word that will work. So far, I've
    come up with a gazillion other things you can use a crank for --
    drugs, shows, ipods, ice cream freezers...

    Dave Davis, RPT