[CAUT] unusual repair

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 22 15:45:03 MST 2007

There are times that splices are required.
What if you had not had a 'spare' piano, it would have saved your concert.
What if the piano was 50 miles from home, and you were not going to be in
that neighborhood for a while, and didn't have a spare. The splice will
match the tonal quality better, in a lot of cases.
Splices are a good tool, in lots of circumstances.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca