[CAUT] unusual repair

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 22 19:08:46 MST 2007

Wim,

You don't DO splices????

Now YOU have a headache.

  'Knot now I have a headache' is the class for you.
  Tuners, square, hybrid knots...Even you can do  it Wim   :-))
I guarantee it  !

Look in the Institute book that just came in the mail.
I need a volunteer to demonstrate how it can be done.
You're it.
See you in KC

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI
Shameless, blatant advertisement for 'Knot now I have a headache'
  6/22 & 6/23 periods 1 & 2 in Benton AB