[CAUT] RE : P22 buzzing

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 24 13:44:06 MST 2007

Zeno,
I think you could call Yamaha service dept. with serial # and explain
the problem. Yamaha might pay you to fix it or send their tech to do the
repair. I think this should be looked at as a warranty problem.

As for the fix, you probably will have to loosen the tension on a few
bass strings, push them apart with some kind of wedge (wood,felt or
plastic to protect the strings) and use the dremel to grind the
offending treble hitch pins. You should be able to take care of it under
2 hrs.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC