[CAUT] P22 buzzing

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Sat Feb 24 13:53:12 MST 2007

Hey, Zeno,

You already stated the most important fact here ­ it¹s not your piano.  Yes,
it should be fixed, but if you do anything without coordinating with the
dealer and Yamaha first, it will only cause headaches for you down the road.
First step: tell the dealer about the problem.  He should take it from
there.  You may end up doing the work, but only after Yamaha and the dealer
have decided on the appropriate repair and decided how you will be paid.
Your college won¹t want to pay you for fixing somebody else¹s piano.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT