[CAUT] Calling University of Iowa !

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Feb 26 05:01:11 MST 2007

Hi folks

One of our professors, Einar Røttingen just got back from a tour of the
US with stops in DC, Texas, Ohio and Iowa.  We have a guest flute prof
at Iowa, one Gro Sandviken so it was cool for him to get to say hello.
But the reason I am writing is that Professor Røttingen went way out of
his way to praise the condition, musicality and playability of the
instruments he was given for his concert and master classes there.  I
just thought the technician, whomever he/she is, would like to know how
much he/she was appreciated for the fine work. This is the kind of stuff
we like to hear !

Cheers
RicB