[CAUT] Wapin seminar

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Feb 26 11:17:10 MST 2007

ANNOUNCMENT: Wapin Seminar
When: Monday March 26 and Tuesday March 27

Where: Bing Crosby Theater (formerly The Met)
              901 W Sprague Ave (downtown Spokane)
              Spokane WA 99204

What: Tim Geinert, RPT from the Wapin Company will be coming to Spokane for
a two-day, hands-on seminar. We'll be modifying the Bing Crosby Theater's
Steinway B bridges the Wapin way. This piano has been a "problem" piano for
the venue (and for technicians and pianists) from the very beginning. Most
recently at the dedication for the renaming ceremony, Kathryn Crosby's
pianist refused to play it! Now is the chance to see for yourself whether
Wapin can transform a piano from notoriously lifeless to ___________ (your
adjective here). For more information about Wapin bridge modification, go to
the Wapin website at http://www.wapin.com.

Cost: $120 for the two-day seminar.

Limit:  10 technicians. (As of 2/26/2007 there are places for a few more
technicians.)

Contact: Alan McCoy, RPT
               615 W Paradise Rd
               Spokane WA 99224
               ahm at webband.com
               509-999-9512 mobile M-F 9am-6pm
               509-448-8861 evenings

RSVP: If you want to participate, reply to this email and send a $60 check
to me. I'll reserve a spot for you as soon as I receive the check. The
remaining $60 is due Monday morning March 26th.