[CAUT] How many DC tanks, (was undercover Heat n Bond)

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 26 21:05:05 MST 2007

Hi Don,

I am no expert at this.  Where would you place the tanks?  I have the
schematic for one tank--where it is pretty much in the middle.  There looks
like plenty of room on the straight side and not as much room towards the
curved side.  Is there an ideal placement for two tanks?

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT