[CAUT] huge pitch raise question

Michelle Stranges stranges at oswego.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:03:46 MST 2007

Hey all-

Thanx again for your posts about this.
It's been great reading all of the responses and seeing how others
tackle this situation..

I do use an accu-tuner for those that asked if I have an ETD.
Seems the consensus is to raise the pitch  all the way up on the
first go.
Guess I'll try that next time.
I must be some sort of wimp..

;)

I would like to attend that pitch raise class that Don Manino does
though, and I'll totally keep my eye out for that..

Cheers!
Michelle