[CAUT] RE : huge pitch raise question

Michelle Stranges stranges at oswego.edu
Tue Jan 9 15:14:20 MST 2007

Hi Marcel..

Hmmm.. no these piano were not Chinese... just your run-of-the-mill
Baldwin Hamiltons, Sohmers, Wurlitzers...you know.... studio uprights
that haven't been tuned in a kazillion years..nothing like what you
had today..

Good news that you got this thing tuned up.
And yeah- I'll bet you gave your anti-perspirant a chance to proove
itself!

Cheers!
:)
Michelle