[CAUT] RE : RE : huge pitch raise question

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 9 16:03:27 MST 2007

Hi again Michelle..

Oh, for those studio uprights... Well, I have no shame saying that for
the older type of pianos you mention, I use lubricant at friction points
of the strings. I use protek that I apply with a 000 artist brush. It
doesn't take long and has saved me a lot of broken strings. I just hate
it when they fail specially in the tenor... :-(

Give the old protek a try, you might like it.

Marcel