[CAUT] Measuring FAC (was Re: Re. Link to Young Paper)

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:45:01 MST 2007

I have to go with Dave on this one.  First of all, Rick Baldassin is a
dealer for Accutuner.  Second of all, just like in regular computers, PDA's
have ever increasing processors.  Any delay isn't going to be noticeable
really if it's even really there.  I have both an SAT and TuneLab (PDA and
the trial for PC).  There is no more delay for TuneLab than for the SAT to
establish its pattern (using the footswitch).  This is not a brand X over Y
post by the way.  Just my observations both as a piano technician and as a
network engineer.  Heck my pda phone has a faster processor than my first
computer.

John Dutton