[CAUT] Aluminum hammer rail (Screw hole) repair

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Jan 26 12:04:36 MST 2007

Ron,

I've had very little cause to do this repair either, until now. This
Yamaha G2 had 6 stripped holes w/ oversized screws. On the last
repinning a student stripped two out. Nowhere to go now... A machinist
friend showed me these and I couldn't believe how simple, fast and easy,
yet super strong/functional.

I wouldn't be surprised if the company has a 36tpi for S&S size and the
other. Have you looked for them?

Jim