[CAUT] String scaling help svp?

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Sat Jan 27 16:54:49 MST 2007

Hi Ron N,

Just noticed that you posted in response to Mark's question also.
Interesting that our formulas differ a little in the percentage break
calculation. I think from memory I'm using the numbers from Al
Sanderson.

It would be interesting to test the wire for breaking strain against
the formula some time.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY