[CAUT] Disinfecting Keys

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 30 08:10:27 MST 2007

My favorite hand lotion is Aveeno--fragrance free and doesn't feel greasy.
I carry a tube in my kit.  Every year, before I think to use it, there's a
place on my right thumb that splits to remind me I should've been using the
lotion before this.  I find putting some Neosporin on the crack and placing
a band-aid on it for a couple of days & nights really, really helps.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois
-11 wind chill this morning, yikes...