[CAUT] bummer

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed May 2 03:54:00 MDT 2007

I'm sorry to have hear this Wim.  You have hinted at some problem for a
couple weeks now and I have had a feeling this was what you were hinting
at. There have been a couple job postings on CAUT recently, but you  no
doubt have some hoofing time in front of you. As far as your friends
pulling for you... you know we all in the end wish each other the best.
Everyone out here will be thinking and hoping in that direction for you
I'm sure.

Keep the faith !

Cheers
RicB

    This afternoon I got a letter "to inform you of the termination of
    your employment with the University of Alabama, effective immediately."
    My last day of work was today, I will get paid until May 31.

    Anyone know of a job? I'll take a store or university.

    Obviously my wife and I are upset, but we are faithful people, and
    know that somehow we'll pull through. But a little prayer from my
    friends won't hurt.

    Wim
    Willem Blees, RPT
    (former) Piano Tuner/Technician