[CAUT] bummer

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 23:05:18 MDT 2007

Man....you said it...BUMMER!!!

Did you see it coming?   No clue?

I have to admit, throwing all the eggs in one basket has been turn-off for me and the puruit of university work.   I've considered 1/2 time posiitions...never happened anyway...

As an independent, I'll always lose customers here and there but not the whole kit and kaboodle....

I'm really sorry, Wim...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044